Thursday, October 23, 2008

Finally

finally, here comes today,

one of the most important event for my final year project 1st assessment-PRE-CIPTA
although had already expected how will be the result,
but still, the heart keeps suffer from it..

really found that i'm entering a wrong field,
this is not my destination at all...
i wonder y am i still need to struggle for it....
since i dun love it from the very beginning. ..

but many of them had told me,
"this is wad u've accepted,
so the only thing u can do now,
is to continue it and try your best to get it completed"

yea, this is wat am i suppose to do now.

during the presentation,
i get scolded by the lecturers till he ask me to "get out"
i understand this is a very serious phrase and he really get mad with me,
from that time on,
i'm getting desparate.
i've lost my mind,
even thought to quit from what am i doin now...
i'm x belonging to tis field.
i talk to my fren about my desparate,
she encouraged me and told me about her story,
i get a bit relief.

after the assessment,
lecturer have a meet with all of us,
he concluded wad he get for the day,
and give all of us comment and motivation one by one.

he convince me again,
he said that i got the potential to come out a good work,
as wad he get from my previous work that i've done.

i know that he is trying to motivate me again and again,
and he also says tat i need motivation.
but i just don hav the confidence to face these all.

although these were what i've thought,
i know that i cannot get fallen continuously,
i must change my attitude from now on.

i cannot let the ppl that concern bout me down,
i must struggle and try all my best to get my work done,
i must get their advice as motivation,
i must listen to what they had suggested on me,
i will try to achieve all of these...

STRIVE FOR THE FINAL YEAR PROJECT!!!!! (seriously)

1 comment:

*wink wink* said...

dear wan chen..
i know u can do it!
yeah..we all con do it!
take d comments in positive side!
cheers! =)