Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Another Day

Today is another day,
after one night's hibernate,
here comes a brand new day.

The feelings of down lastnight,
dunno why it just happened like tat,
hibernate will be the best way to get if off,
why am i become so emotional nowadays??

Will suddenly get the down feeling just because of listening to some songs,
will suddenly feel disgusting to certain person or things that happened,
will thought this thought that until get myself lost,
As a result, those attitude creates bad impression on me from people all around.

Arggh... just forget about it,
today is another day,
i must get rid of my emotional thinking that drive me down.

Gambate for the left 2 papers!!!

btw.... where is my exam slip??? i lost it last night.... ><

3 comments:

*wink wink* said...

aiyo..u get disgusting with me?oh nooo....hehe!

Wan Chen (花精灵) said...

hahahaha.... sure nope.... hehe.. yeah... finally found my exam slip.. haha

*JayNy* said...

=P
gambateh!!!

stil got prob wif ur chatbox. I can only see the msg but there's no place for me to leave msg. dono is my prob or wat.